Banana Oat Bagels
Calories per serving:
6 T. egg whites
1 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. pea protein powder
1 1/4 c. + 1 T. oats (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pulse 1 1/4 cups oats, protein powder, cinnamon, and baking powder in blender until flour-like consistency is reached.
- Add bananas, egg, and egg whites to blender and process until combined.
- Spoon batter evenly into silicone bagel tray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of reserved oats onto each bagel and press slightly into batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing from bagel tray.