Oil Free and Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. pink salt
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. thyme
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. onion powder
7 oz chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat skillet over high heat
- Mix together paprika, salt, cayenne, cumin, thyme, pepper, and onion powder.
- Coat chicken breasts evenly with spice mixture.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes.