Breadless Pumpkin French Toast
Oil Free and Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
1/2 c. liquid egg whites
1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 dropperfuls SweetLeaf stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg, egg whites, pumpkin, pie spice, and stevia in blender until well combined.
- Pour batter into silicone loaf pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (or microwave 6-8 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Slice in half, to make 2 equal rectangles, then slice each diagonally to form 4 triangular slices.
- Place slices in toaster oven on a piece of parchment paper or foil and toast until lightly browned.
*Excellent served with Mock Pancake Syrup