Breadless Pumpkin French Toast
Oil Free or Sugar Free or Gluten Free
Calories per serving:
1/2 c. liquid egg whites
1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 dropperfuls SweetLeaf stevia
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine egg, egg whites, pumpkin, pie spice, and stevia in blender until well combined.
- Pour batter into silicone loaf pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon lightly on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Slice in half, to make 2 equal rectangles, then slice each diagonally to form 4 triangular slices.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
*Excellent served with Mock Pancake Syrup