Chocolate Brownie Bite Protein Nice Cream
1 c. black beans, drained and rinsed
2 T. IMO fiber
2 T. whey protein powder
2 T. egg white protein powder
1/8 tsp. pink salt
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 T. cocoa powder
1 T. coconut oil
Chocolate Protein Nice Cream
6 frozen bananas
6 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 scoops whey protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease loaf pan.
- Process black beans, IMO fiber, and coconut oil in food processor until smooth.
- Add baking powder, cocoa powder, pink salt, and protein powders then process again.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Process bananas in food processor until smooth, scraping sides down as needed.
- Add cocoa powder and process until well incorporated.
- Add protein powder and process until smooth and fluffy.
- Cut brownies into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Fold brownie bites into Nice Cream.
- Transfer to tupperware container and place in freezer until ready to serve.