Chocolate Chip Coconut Truffles
Sugar Free or Gluten Free
Calories per serving:
1 c. canned pumpkin
2 T. coconut flour
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 dropperfuls stevia
1 T. mini chocolate chips (or COcolate chips for sugar free version)
3 T. shredded unsweetened coconut
- Stir pumpkin, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and stevia together in bowl until well combined.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Place coconut in small, shallow bowl.
- Using small cookie scoop or spoon, portion out a ball using about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture.
- Drop ball into shredded coconut and gently roll until evenly coated, pressing softly to ensure coconut sticks to ball.
- Place truffle on parchement or foil lined dinner plate.
- Repeat with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Place into freezer for 2-3 hours, until desired firmness is reached then serve immediately (or store in freezer and allow to defrost at room temp for an hour or until desired firmness is reached).