Cinnamon Coffee Cake
2 c. almond flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1/4 c. unsweetened applesauce
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. egg whites
1/4 c. water
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. powdered stevia
2 T. coconut flour
3 T. shredded unsweetened coconut
2 T. chopped walnuts
1 T. coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 8x8 inch pan.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, pink salt, and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Stir in applesauce, vanilla, egg whites, and water.
- Transfer mixture to pan and set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine cinnamon, stevia, coconut flour, and shredded coconut.
- Mash coconut oil into mixture with fork until crumbly consistency is reached.
- Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Sprinkle topping mixture onto batter and press down lightly with fork.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.