Cottage Cheese Bagels (or Muffins)
Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
160 (or 80)
6 bagels (or 12 muffins)
1 1/2 c. 4% cottage cheese
1 1/8 c. egg whites
6 T. almond flour
3 T. coconut flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 1/2 scoops unflavored whey protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cottage cheese and egg whites in blender until smooth.
- Add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and protein powder and process until combined.
- Pour evenly into silicone bagel tray or muffin tins.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until beginning to slightly brown on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from tray.