Crustless Apple Pie Cups
Oil Free and Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
1/2 c. egg whites
1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
2 dropperfuls vanillla or english toffee stevia
1/2 small apple, cored and finely chopped
1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place egg, egg whites, applesauce, and stevia in blender and pulse until combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into 6 silicone muffin tins.
- In small bowl, mix stir cinnamon into chopped apples until well coated.
- Spoon apple pieces evenly into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature then refrigerate for 20 minutes.