Eggcellent Protein Pancakes
Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
6 T. liquid egg whites
2 T. milk of choice
2 T. unflavored whey (or pea) protein powder
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 T. coconut flour
1-2 dropperfuls stevia (optional)
- Heat skillet over medium-heat.
- Whisk together eggs, egg whites, protein powder, milk, and baking powder.
- Stir in coconut flour and stevia, if desired.
- Lightly grease skillet.
- Pour 1/4-1/3 cup batter at a time into skillet.
- Once bubbles begin to form, flip pancake and cook on other side for another minute.
- Repeat with remaining batter.