Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
10 (15 w/ IMO, 20 w/ honey)
1 c. berries (or other fruit) of choice
1/4 c. water
1/2 T. lemon juice (optional)
1/2 tsp. liquid stevia (or 2 T. IMO syrup or honey)
3 T. gelatin
- Place fruit and water in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture, through strainer, into saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and sweetener of choice.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top and whisk until dissolved and well incorporated, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour mixture evenly into 2 (8 count) silicone candy molds.
- Place in freezer for 25 minutes.
- Pop gummies out of molds and store in sealed container in fridge.