Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
7 (11 crackers each)
1 3/4 c. almond flour
3 T. nutritional yeast
1 T. coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp. pink salt
2 T. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, pink salt and nutritional yeast in bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together egg, coconut oil, and vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredient bowl and stir until dough forms.
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and use rolling pin to flatten to about ⅛ inch thickness.
- Cut dough into 10 rows of 7 squares using sharp knife or pizza cutter.
- Re-roll remaining, outer edges, of dough and cut into 7 additional squares.
- Sprinkle crackers with additional pink salt, if desired.
- Slide bottom piece of parchment and crackers onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden (Outer crackers will brown faster, so be sure to browned crackers and continue baking remaining crackers until all are golden).