Kelly's Krazy Breadsticks
2 c. cottage cheese
¾ c. coconut flour
1 ½ tsp. baking powder
¾ tsp. pink salt
2 scoops whey protein powder
1 T. coconut oil
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
Optional: pepper, pink salt, garlic powder, oregano, etc
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease 2 (11x7 inch) pans.
- In blender, combine eggs and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Pulse in baking powder, salt, coconut flour and protein powder, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour half of batter into each pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil on top of each pan.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese evenly on top along with any additional desired spices.
- Place back into oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut with sharp knife or pizza cutter.