No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bars
2 ½ c. oats
2 scoops vanilla protein powder of choice
1 c. canned pumpkin
¼ c. nut butter of choice
¼ c. IMO syrup (or honey)
1 T. vanilla extract
1 tsp. ginger
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. nutmeg
¼ tsp. cloves
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1 T. cinnamon (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
4 dropperfuls stevia
- Line 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pulse oats and protein powder in food processor until flour-like consistency is reached.
- Add all other ingredients and process until dough forms.
- Press mixture into baking dish evenly.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and cut in 12 rectangles using sharp knife.
- Combine coconut oil, cinnamon/cocoa, and stevia.
- Drizzle over bars then place into fridge for topping to harden.
- Store in fridge or freezer.