Red White & Blue Coffee Cake
1 1/4 c. almond flour
1/4 c. oat flour
3 T. coconut flour
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 tsp. cinnamon (divided)
1/2 tsp. ginger (divided)
1/3 c. IMO fiber (or honey)
3 T. coconut oil (divided)
2 T. plain Greek yogurt
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ c. unsweetened applesauce
2 dropperfuls stevia
1/2 c. cranberries
1/2 c. blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 8"x8" baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- In food processor, pulse almond flour, oat flour, coconut flour, salt, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon ginger until combined.
- Add 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil, IMO fiber/honey, and Greek yogurt, and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl and set aside.
- For the topping, return ½ cup of flour mixture to food processor.
- Add walnuts, remaining coconut oil, and additional cinnamon and ginger, and pulse to combine and form loose crumbs.
- Stir baking soda and baking powder into large bowl of dry mixture.
- Add eggs, vanilla, stevia, and applesauce and stir until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries and blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle pecan crumb mixture evenly over top of batter and press down slightly.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool cake completely.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.