Simple Spinach Balls
Oil Free and Sugar Free and Low Carb
Calories per serving:
1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
1/2 c. egg whites
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. sage
1/4 tsp. thyme
pinch of nutmeg
pink salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain spinach to remove as much moisture as possible then place in bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together egg, egg whites, and spices.
- Pour egg mixture into spinach and mix together until well combined.
- Spoon 16 heaping tablespoon mounds into silicone mini muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from tray.