Thai Green Curry Sauce
1 T. coconut oil
1 onion, chopped
2 tsp. minced garlic
1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
1 1/2 T. ginger
1/4 tsp. coriander
1/4 tsp. cumin
zest of 1 lemon
1/4 c. fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 dropperful stevia
2 tsp. coconut aminos
1 c. canned coconut cream
5-10 baby spinach leaves
- Heat coconut oil in small saucepain.
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger and chiles for a few minutes.
- Add coriander, cumin, lemon zest, and basil and cook a few more minutes.
- Stir in stevia, aminos, and coconut cream.
- Transfer sauce to blender then add spinach and process until smooth.
- Return to saucepan to reaheat, if needed.