1 c. raw almonds
1 c. raw walnuts
1 c. raw sunflower seeds
1 c. raw pumpkin seeds
1 c. hemp seeds
1 c. flax seeds
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. pink salt
4 dropperfuls english toffee stevia
Optional add ins: raisins, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, etc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Whisk eggs together in large bowl.
- Stir in nuts, seeds, cinnamon, pink salt, and stevia.
- Transfer to baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cut immediately after removing from oven then allow to cool.
*Can use other nuts and seeds of choice in ratio of 2 c. nuts to 4 c. seeds