Tapioca Flour Air Fryer Crispy Shrimp
With tapioca flour as the batter these breaded shrimp in the air fryer taste great without all the guilt.
Calories Per Serving
Serving: 8 shrimpCalories: 180kcal
- 1 Tbsp Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- Splash of Almond Milk
Tapioca Flour Batter
- 1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
- 2 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup corn meal
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning optional
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs Raw Shrimp
- In a glass bowl whisk together eggs and greek yogurt. Add a splash of almond milk and whisk again.
- In another bowl, mix together the tapioca flour, cornmeal, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ranch seasoning, and cayenne pepper.
- Coat shrimp in egg mixture. Flour the shrimp a few at a time. Place on a clean plate while breading the remaining shrimp.
- Add shrimp to the air fryer basket. Cook at 370 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Flip or shake shrimp and cook again for another 7 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!