Almond Flax Crackers
Calories per serving
8 (8 crackers per serving)
2 cups almond flour
1 cup flax meal
2 tsp each of cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, black pepper and salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine almond flour, flax meal and spices.
- Whisk egg and pour over flour mixture.
- Add olive oil.
- Stir or hand roll until dough forms.
- Roll dough into large ball and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cover with another layer of parchment paper and roll out to 1/4" thick
- Score 8 rows of 8 squares.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, break into squares.