Calories Per Serving: 70
2 1/4 c. almond meal
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. pink salt
2 T. coconut oil, melted
3 dropperfuls vanilla creme stevia
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add egg, coconut oil and stevia, stirring until blended into dough (can also do this in food processor).
- Cover bowl and chill for 30 min.
- Transfer chilled dough to large sheet of parchment paper; top with a second sheet of parchment paper.
- Using rolling pin, roll the dough to ⅛-inch thickness.
- Using knife or pizza cutter, cut into squares/rectangles.
- Transfer to cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown (will still look slightly soft and will harden as they cool).
- Cool 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.