Apple Cinnamon Fritters
1 cup grated red apples, juice squeezed out, firmly packed (roughly 3 small red apples)
1/3 c unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk or other milk of choice
2/3 c almond flour
1/2 t ground cinnamon
1 T powdered stevia
coconut oil for frying
- Place the grated apples, eggs, milk, almond flour, cinnamon and stevia into a mixing bowl and combine well using a fork.
- Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Add two heaped tablespoons of the apple fritter batter together to make one fritter.
- Add as many fritters to the frying pan as possible.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes then flip over.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the fritter has cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
Recipe credit to: http://blog.paleohacks.com