Apple Pie Sorbet
Calories per serving
2 T lemon juice
1 dropperful English Toffee SweetLeaf stevia
1/4 t cinnamon
3/4 c water
- Cut, core and coarsely slice apples.
- Place apples in a saucepan along with lemon juice, stevia, cinnamon and water.
- Boil for approximately 3-5 minutes or until soft.
- Remove apple mixture from heat and cool.
- Place in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Strain and transfer to a small container.
- Place in the freezer.
- Once completely frozen, remove from freezer and place in food processor to puree again.
- Return to freezer until ready to use.