Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers
Calories per serving
1 lb lean ground beef
2 green onions, finely chopped
1 clove minced garlic
1/2 T parsley
1/2 T sage
1 T Dijon mustard
2 T almond flour
1/2 t pink salt
1/4 t pepper
1/2 ripe avocado (sliced crosswise with pit removed)
3 T Spicy Mayo
- Combine ground beef, onions, garlic, parsley, sage, mustard, egg, almond flour, pink salt, and pepper in mixing bowl until well combined.
- Form mixture into 6 thins patties.
- Slice the avocado half into 3 equal slices.
- Place one avocado slice on 3 of the patties.
- Place 1 T Spicy Mayo into the center of the avocado slices.
- Cover with a second meat patty and pinch the edges to seal patties together.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes per side.