Calories Per Serving: 40
1 1/2 c. black beans
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 c. unsweetenend applesauce
1/4 c. coconut oil
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1/4 c. honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 dropperfuls stevia
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 11×7″ pan lightly.
- Combine beans and eggs in food processor until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and process until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into pan and tap on counter a few times to distribute evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- After pan is cooled, slice then transfer to fridge or freezer for storage.