Banana Almond Bread
Calories per serving
1/2 c. egg whites
1 c. almond flour
1/4 c. pea protein powder or 1/2 c. whey protein powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine bananas, eggs, and egg whites in blender.
- Pulse in baking powder, cinnamon, almond flour, and protein powder until well combined, scraping sides of blender with spatula as needed.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 55-65 minutes, until loaf top starts to brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow loaf to cool completely before slicing with sharp knife.