Calories per serving
1 T. chopped pecans or walnuts
1/4 tsp. coconut oil
1/8 tsp. cinnamon, plus extra for dusting bananas
1 T. almond butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pecans and cinnamon, cook, stirring continuously until toasted. Set aside.
- With peel still on, cut banana 1/2 inch deep (about half way through)
- Place banana on a sheet of foil.
- Crimp and shape foil around the banana so it will sit flat on a baking sheet.
- Fill banana with 1-2 tbsp almond butter and 1/2-1 tbs toasted pecans.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bananas are soft.
- Let cool slightly before eating.