Banana Chia Crackers
Calories per serving
1/4 c. chia seeds
1 c. water
1 banana, very ripe
1⁄4 tsp. pink salt
1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 145 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Allow to sit for about 20 minutes until mixture begins to gel.
- Spread mixture about 1/8 in thick on parchment paper.
- Dehydrate in oven for about 6 hours, or until fruit-leather-like consistency is achieved.
- Carefully peel from parchment and slice into cracker-sized pieces.
- Return to oven for an additional 6 hours, or until crispy.