Banana Egg Pancakes
Calories per serving
1 T. coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla
Dash of cinnamon
- Melt 1 T. coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Smash banana with a fork until it's nearing the liquid stage.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- When the coconut oil is good and hot, pour 1/8 c. of batter into pan for each pancake.
- Just like traditional pancakes, wait until bubbles form before you flip them.
- The number of pancakes you get from this will vary depending on size of each.
- Top with Stevia Pancake Syrup, Cinnamon Roll Syrup, fruit, or other toppings of choice.