Calories Per Serving: 176
3 c “riced” cauliflower
3 T Trader Joe’s Golden Roasted Milled Flax Seed with Blueberries
1 T coconut flour
2 eggs, room temperature
¼ t baking powder
2 T blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cauliflower rice, eggs, flax meal, coconut flour, baking powder, and blueberries in large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate cauliflower mixture for 5 minutes.
- Take out of fridge and stir.
- Using hands, form 4 even sized mounds (squeeze mixture so it holds together).
- Lay onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- With handle of spoon, make a big hole in middle of each mound.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until it reaches a bread-like consistency.
- Turn broiler on high, and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until the top is golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.