Broccoli Cheese Sausage Poppers
Calories per serving
250 (~40 per popper)
4 (6 poppers each)
1 lb. ground turkey (or other meat of choice)
4 c. steamed broccoli
1 1/2 tsp. sage
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. fennel seeds
1 tsp. thyme
1/2 tsp. pink salt
1/4 c. nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain steamed broccoli in collander and wring out excess water.
- Place broccoli and ground meat in food processor and process until well-combined.
- Add eggs, nutritional yeast, and spices and continue to process.
- Form into 24 mounds on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until beginning to brown.