Calories Per Serving: 60
1 cup almond flour
½ cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
pinch of pink salt
½ cup coconut oil, melted (plus a little non melted for greasing)
1 teaspoon liquid stevia
⅓ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease mini muffin pan.
- In medium bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In small bowl, beat eggs, coconut oil, water, and stevia until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and thoroughly incorporate.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops have risen and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes then transfer to cooling rack to finish cooling.