Calories Per Serving: 160
1 1/2 lbs. ground chicken
1 c. diced mushrooms
1/2 c. diced celery
1/4 c. diced onion
1/3 c. feta cheese (or bleu cheese) + 2 T. for topping
1/2 c. unsweetened almond milk
1/2 c. hot sauce + 3 T. for topping
1/2 tsp. pink salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. parsley
1/4 tsp. dill
1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In food processor, combine chicken, mushrooms, celery, onion, and cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, hot sauce, and spices in large bowl.
- Add meat mixture to bowl and mix with hands until well incorporated.
- Transfer mixture into loaf pan and press down firmly.
- Brush top with remaining 3 T. hot sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 2 T. cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
*Alternatively, roll into meatballs and bake on cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes.