Cashew Sandwich Bread
Calories per serving
3/4 c cashew butter, smooth
1/4 c coconut oil, melted
1/2 t apple cider vinegar
1/4 c golden flax meal
3 T coconut flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 8" x 4" loaf pan with parchment paper and grease well with coconut oil.
- In large bowl, blend cashew butter, eggs, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar with hand mixer or in food processor.
- In a separate bowl, combine flax, coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet with a hand mixer.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately remove from pan by pulling up on the parchment.
- Set on wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature 3-4 days or in the fridge 7-10 days.