Calories Per Serving: 170
3/4 c. cassava flour
3/4 c. almond flour
2 T. coconut oil, melted
1/2 c. cold water
pink salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cassava flour, almond flour, coconut oil, and water in bowl.
- Hand roll until dough forms into large ball.
- Place dough on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cover with another layer of parchment paper and roll out to thin layer with rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with pink salt.
Bake for 5 minutes at a time, until beginning to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cut into desire cracker shape/size immediately.