Calories Per Serving: 450
1 cup “riced” cauliflower (finely chopped in food processor)
1/3 cup coconut milk
2/3 cup water
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons flax meal
3 teaspoons ground cinnamon or pumpkin spice
pinch of sea salt
- Combine riced cauliflower, coconut milk, water, flaxseed meal, spice, and salt in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat as soon as it starts to boil and let simmer for a while, at least until the cauliflower is soft.
- When the cauliflower is soft, add the eggs while heavily stirring.
- Remove from heat and transfer into bowl.
- Add additional toppings, if desired.