Calories per serving
180 (30 cal/tortilla)
8 oz cauliflower florets
1 egg (or 2 whole eggs and no whites)
3 egg whites
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor until you get a texture slightly finer than rice. (Once it's riced measure it to make sure you have 2 cups packed.)
- Place riced cauliflower in bowl and microwave for 2 minutes and stir, then another two minutes and stir again then place in a dish towel and squeeze excess water out as hard as you can.
- Place drained cauliflower back in bowl and add eggs, salt and pepper and mix until well combined. (Will be runny but not pure liquid)
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet into 6 small fairly flat circles.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes then pull out of the oven and carefully peel them off the parchment and flip them and place back in the oven for 5-7 more minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool slightly.
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium heat and place the tortillas into the pan pressing down slightly and brown them to your liking.