Calories per serving
1 c cooked cauliflower florets, finely chopped
1 large egg
1 T egg white
1/4 c minced onion
1 T parsley
1/4 c pepperjack cheese (or other cheese of choice), grated
1/4 c coconut flour
pink salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spoon out packed tablespoon of mixture and roll into small oval with your hands.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all mixture is used, should make 20 tots.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Flip tots over.
- Return to oven for another 8 minutes or until golden.