Cheesy Almond Bagels
Calories per serving
1 c. cottage cheese
1/4 c. + 2 T. almond flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1 scoop unflavored whey protein powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease bagel tray.
- Combine eggs and cottage cheese together in blender.
- Pulse or stir in baking powder, salt, and protein powder until well combined, scraping sides with spatula.
- Transfer to bowl/pyrex measuring up with pour spout and stir in almond flour.
- Pour batter evenly into silicone bagel tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tops are golden brown.