Chicken Apple Slaw
Calories per serving
8 oz shredded cabbage
3oz of cooked chicken breast (diced)
1 med Apple (diced)
1 tsp Dijon mustard (check the ingredients for added sugar)
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
stevia, to taste
- Dice cooked chicken and apple and place in a medium sized bowl.
- Toss in shredded cabbage.
- In a small bowl mix together the vinegar and mustard (you can add a couple drops of stevia to give it a sweeter taste).
- Pour vinegar mixture over the cabbage and toss till everything is coated.
- You can eat it right away for let to chill for later.