Chocolate Avocado Cookies
Calories per serving
2 oz unsweetened baker's chocolate
1/2 T coconut oil
2 T almond butter
1/4 c honey
1 egg white
2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 T almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate together in double broiler.
- In food processor, purée avocado until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and pulse until combined.
- Place batter in fridge for one hour.
- Drop 10 mounds onto baking sheet and form into circles with back of spoon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.