Calories Per Serving: 40
1 scoop pea protein powder
1-2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
4 dropperfuls vanilla creme stevia
1 T. coconut flour
1/3 c. plain kefir (or milk of choice)
3 T. liquid egg whites
1 1/2 T. cacao nibs, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine protein powder, coconut flour, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in stevia, kefir, and egg whties, until well combined.
- Fold in 1 tablespoon cacao nibs.
- Drop mixture, 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, onto baking sheet.
- Top each cookie evenly with remaining cacao nibs.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooking rack to cool.