Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Calories per serving:
- Line baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Combine peanut flour, stevia, and kefir to form peanut butter.
- Add protein powder and almond milk and continue to stir until dough-like mixture forms.
- Fold in cacao nibs.
- Roll into balls, about 1 tablespoon each, and place on baking sheet.
- Combine coating mixture in small bowl.
- Roll one ball in coating mixture then place back on baking sheet.
- Repeat with each ball then place baking sheet into fridge or freezer for a few minutes until coating has hardened.
- Continue Step #7 and #8 until all coating mixture is gone.
- Store balls, covered, in fridge (May also be stored in freezer and allowed to defrost 5-10 minutes before eating).