Chocolate Strawberry Dream Bars
1 (14 oz.) can black beans
1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c. pitted dates
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. pink salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. instant coffee granules
2 c. (4% fat) Daisy cottage cheese
3 c. frozen sliced strawberries
1/3 c. canned coconut cream
3/4 tsp. almond extract
1 tsp. xanthan gum
4 dropperfuls SweetLeaf vanilla creme stevia
1 batch Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 13x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain dates and add to blender or food processor.
- Add all black beans, eggs, applesauce, dates, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, pink salt, baking soda, and instant coffee and process until smooth.
- Pour batter into baking dish and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press down with spatula to make more compact.
- Place pan in refrigerator.
- Combine cottage cheese, strawberries, coconut cream, vanilla stevia, and almond extract in food processor and process until smooth.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum on top of mixture and process again.
- Spoon mixture onto brownie base and spread evenly with spatula.
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse until crumble consistency is reached.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbles on top of filling mixture.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour then transfer to fridge (or store in freezer and allow to defrost at least 20 minutes before serving).