Calories Per Serving: 90
1 3/4 c. almond flour
1/4 c. coconut flour
1/4 c. coconut oil
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. liquid stevia (or a few packets)
1 T. cinnamon
7 T. Cinnamon Roll Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, add flours, baking soda and salt then mix to combine.
- Mix in eggs to incorporate well.
- Add coconut oil and mash it into batter well with a fork until dough-like consistency is formed.
- Spray two pieces of parchment with non-stick spray and put ball of dough in between.
- Press to flatten into rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove top piece of parchment and sprinkle cinnamon over dough to cover.
- Roll dough into a 10″ long log, pressing gently to flatten/thin it out as you roll.
- Spray sharp knife with non-stick spray then cut 1/2 inch segments and place on greased sheet of parchment.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and tranfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Top each cookie with about 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Roll Syrup.