COcolate (Coconut Oil Chocolate)
Calories per serving
130 (without add-ins)
1 T coconut oil
1T unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
liquid stevia (or flavored liquid stevia), to taste
add-ins: salt, raisins, nuts, shredded coconut, etc
- Melt coconut oil in saucepan or microwave.
- Mix coconut oil and cocoa together.
- Add stevia. (Taste and adjust with more stevia if needed)
- Add any desired add-ins.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin, bowl, or lined container.
- Freeze until solid, 5-10 minutes.
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator.