Coconut Flour Flatbread
Calories per serving
1 Tbsp coconut flour
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp baking powder
2 pinches pink salt
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
spices, if desired
- Stir all ingredients together until there are no lumps.
- Let sit for a minute.
- Grease skillet and heat to medium.
- Pour half of batter as sandwich sized square/circle onto skillet.
- When top start to bubble a little and bottom is brown, flip and allow to cook on opposite side.
- Remove from heat after cooked fully.
- Repeat with other half of batter.