Coconut Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calories per serving
1 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 c. oats
1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
2 T. Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse coconut, oats, and cocoa powder (if desired) in food processor until finely ground.
- Add bananas and pulse to a paste.
- Form dough into 12 mounds and flatten into cookie shape on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling baking sheet.