Calories Per Serving: 100
1 slice Focaccia Flax Bread (or other bread of choice)
1/2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
pink salt, garlic powder, and/or other desired spices
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush bread on both sides with coconut oil.
- Cut bread into small cubes.
- Sprinkle with pink salt, garlic powder, and other spices, to taste.
- Arrange cubes on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in covered container or plastic bag.