Dark Chocolate Avocado Cookies
Calories per serving
1 ripe avocado
3 T. liquid egg whites
½ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tsp. stevia (more or less, to taste)
½ tsp. baking soda
2 T. chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine banana, avocado, and stevia in food processor.
- Add egg whites, baking soda, and cocoa powder, and continue mixing until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips, if desired.
- Drop 10 spoonfuls of cookie dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are warm and firm.