Calories Per Serving: 160
2 c. oat flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. warm water
1 T. coconut oil, melted
2 T. golden flax meal
¼ c. coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together coconut oil, baking powder, and warm water.
- In separate bowl, combine oat flour, flax meal, and coconut flour.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry until dough forms.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Knead dough for a minutes then press out in thin layer to desired shape, leaving crust region double the thickness.
- Bake the crust for 10-15 minutes, until beginning to turn golden brown.
- Top with desired ingredients and bake another 5-10 minutes.